We ask that all clubs that wish to make submissions for the 2017 Junior EDFL season please complete and submit the form linked below. To be considered, these must be entered prior to Monday 10th April at 12 noon.
The EDFL adopt a Junior grading policy for all junior competitions. This policy contains guiding principles for the grading of teams within the Essendon District Football League to ensure teams are correctly graded based on both past and present performance. Additionally the policy endeavours to bring about consistency in methodology, independent review and ensure teams have the best opportunity to play competitive football.
- Junior player development
- Promote and encourage fair play and respect
- To identify an individual’s talent and ability
- To assess players and place fairly in a division with players of a similar ability
- Players engagement and understand that we all participate for different reasons, enjoyment, competition, and social.